Are you passionate about hunting and fishing? Are you tired of hunting getting an unfair shake in the media? Do you want to keep the animal-rights movement from destroying hunting?
AND … are you willing to put your name on the line and square off publicly with people who hate hunting (and probably you) in order to protect it?
If so, keep reading.
The Sportsmen’s Alliance is looking for a Content Manager to join the Marketing & Communications team. In a nutshell, you’ll run our social media channels; compile and write news shorts and press releases; and keep the website looking snazzy.
If you want more detail, here’s a quick overview:
- Grow and engage our social media following on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and whatever crazy platform comes out next (ideally, you’re already on it).
- Understand the outdoors, the political issues and pitfalls so you can create likeable posts that engage, entertain and educate our followers and their friends.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the other cool social media channels and influencers to amplify our message, branding and reach.
- Write and edit news releases touting partnerships and Alliance initiatives, recap engaging outdoors and animal-rights news for use on our site and social channels.
- Find, create and share entertaining and educational memes on social media.
- If you can run a camera and create original images and videos, even better.
- Have the ability to take a WordPress-based website up a notch.
- Keep the website up to date and looking sharp.
- Have experience with Online Express (or the smarts to learn) to send emails to member lists multiple times a week.
If you enjoy hanging a stand on a pinch point between a bedding and feeding area, then Columbus, Ohio, where the Sportsmen’s Alliance is headquartered, is for you.
If you can handle this, reach out and let us know why you’re the perfect fit at firstname.lastname@example.org