SportDOG® Brand, the industry-leading manufacturer of electronic dog-training products and accessories, has announced the continuation of its Companions for Conservation contest, a part of their Conservation Fund initiative. The social-media based contest will result in 3 lucky youth hunters winning prize packages with items related to hunting, conservation, and dog training.
- Started black Labrador retriever, trained by SportDOG Senior ProStaff member Chris Akin of Webb Footed Kennel
- All-expenses paid 2-day duck hunting trip for the youth hunter and their guardian at Red Legs Lodge in Arkansas
- SportDOG gear package including a remote trainer, whistles, check cords, dummies, and apparel
- 1-Year Membership to Ducks Unlimited
- Ducks Unlimited Blades Camo Truck Seat Organizer and Blind Bag
- Mossy Oak® Dog Bed
- Ducks Unlimited Hat
- SportDOG Handler Bag and Gun Sleeve
- SportDOG T-Shirt and Hat
- 1-Year Membership to Delta Waterfowl
- Rig ‘Em Right™ Gun Case with Delta Waterfowl logo
- Delta Waterfowl Cooler, Thermos, and Hat
- Delta Waterfowl “North American Waterfowl Identification Guide”
- SportDOG T-Shirt and Hat
How To Enter
The contest kicks off at 11am on June 1st, 2017 and is open to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority (18) at the time of entry. To be eligible, you must be a parent or guardian of a child that’s age 10 – 18 and who’s also interested in hunting and conservation. You must also be a current member of a conservation group, and meet the other eligibility requirements found in the Official Contest Rules. Entry is limited to 1 photo submission per person.
To enter, submit an original dog-training, youth-education project, hunting, or wildlife-habitat related photo by using one of the options below:
- Enter through the SportDOG Facebook page on the “#C4C2017 Contest” tab
- Post 1 image on Twitter and include the following in your post: #C4C2017, @SportDOGBrand, and the name of the conservation group to which you belong
- Post 1 image on Instagram and include the following in your post: #C4C2017, @SportDOGBrand, and the name of the conservation group to which you belong
- Enter through the SportDOG website
The entry period will run from 11am EST on June 1st to 11am EST on June 22nd. A panel of judges will then choose 9 finalists, after which, a month-long public voting period for the grand prize winners will take place on the SportDOG website. The 3 lucky winners with the most votes will be announced on August 7th via the SportDOG social media accounts.
About SportDOG® Brand
SportDOG Brand is owned by Radio Systems Corporation, a manufacturer of electronic dog-training gear and accessories, based in Knoxville, Tennessee. SportDOG product lines include training e-collars, GPS tracking and training systems, bark control collars, containment systems, launchers, and other training aids.
About the Sportsmen’s Alliance: The Sportsmen’s Alliance protects and defends America’s wildlife conservation programs and the pursuits – hunting, fishing and trapping – that generate the money to pay for them. Sportsmen’s Alliance Foundation is responsible for public education, legal defense and research. Its mission is accomplished through several distinct programs coordinated to provide the most complete defense capability possible. Stay connected to Sportsmen’s Alliance: Online, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.